Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cunning Cannibal Obsession


***********************************
Ma new obsession is eating my mind and blowing it to a billion  bits like a cunning cannibal on a suicide mission. It comes in tricky threes and is a triple threat sinful affair.  It assaults ALL my senses, but it’s that one sense that loses the battle like it never even wanted to fight back in the first place, like it was born only to die for this- my new obsession.
RIP dead sense.  
You'll be BORN AGAIN tomo, when I get....................................................... my next 3’s  pack of Oreo biscuits.
My tastebuds 'love unto death' these triple Oreo deadly orgasms. 
******************************************************************************************
PS: That's ma new 100 fiction (story in 100 words) on my new found love - no one'd mind dying with an Oreo as their fulfilled, last death wish :p  

5 comments:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

LOL, and I am missing my dead senses already. :P

sm said...

like your new obession
lol

Suruchi said...

wow..we should get Oreo to do something about it...if not pay you royalty for this...at least a year's supply would do, na?
lol!:-)

m.flowerr said...

A Very Big Oreo fan i see:)

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Guh-roovy is like being Raptured, dear...
annnnd gettn all YOUR fantasies fulfilled.
How do you get Raptured? 1) you love the
Trinity alone (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) -
not Brama or any those Hindu/Indian 'gods'
2) you love the poor - God made'm so we
could show compassion. Follow us Upstairs:
♡ nrg2xtc.blogspot.com ♡
Love you.
Cya soon.
be@peace.
GBY x-tra

UPDATES ON MY OTHER BLOG :)

1. Read my latest post 'wear and tear' ON MY BLOG here:PJ4u-----