Let’s get back to school! Use you motor skills and match the following!
Post your answers as comments!
1. Match….. ...........................A) (Don’t we women love the hulk n the bulk)
2. Match stick ….................…B) David Hasselhoff- This Baywatch hottie still turns me on)
3. Macho…............................ C) (the following)
4. Machi…….......................... D) (One of the most used, n usually useless expressions in a lovey-dovey conversation)
5. Munch…….........................E) ((ado about nothing)
6. Ltn.Mitch……....................F) Masala
7. (I) mitchhhh (you)…....... G) (Tamil colloquial for dude/dudette)
8. Much………........................H) Food n Rani are always on anyone’s mind)?
9.Mirch.................................I) (the black tip is one hot place to touch!!-and I'm not talking dirty)
Eg: 1.Match.... c)the following.
refer for answers below
That was a simple brain twister to get you started. Now let’s cut to the chase.
UGLY DUCKLING Jann(ss)ie :
I always wondered why everything in life had to match. Turning back the pages of time, I never found any sense in matching stuff. A brown khameez, a green salwar, a pink dupatta and black slip-ons made enough sense to me back in college! I might have probably looked like a clown straight out of the Russian circus!
Still, I didn’t care. I was a carefree lass sipping on life’s lassi, like the erstwhile jassi! I had granny glasses, plain clothes, a simple pony tail and a hell of a lot of unadulterated fun! (Thankfully I never had braces, but yeah, what’s worse- I had two very visibly odd, yellow-tinged artificial front teeth)
BIG (BEAUTIFUL???) SWAN Jane:
Then I had to grow up, and I had to grow out of my ill-kempt self, maybe something like snakes shedding skin, or the ugly larva becoming the colorful butterfly.
I really didn’t know how it happened! Suddenly, I wanted to lose some baby flab(I must admit there was a lot more than baby fat hanging on me), conceal the existing ‘can’t really lose’ flab, throw away those granny glasses and get in contact with color contacts, wear figure-flattering clothes (whatever flabby figure God’s blessed me with) and MATCH THEM ALL WITH APPROPRIATE ACCESSORIES.
You might think that with the transition, I was missing out on all the unadulterated childhood fun!
I’m sorry to disappoint you buddies; I’m on one hell of a roller coaster having VICIOUS, ADULTERATED fun!
HOW I LOST MY VIRGINITY!!
DOTS (POLKA INCLUDED) ARE IN THIS SEASON!
Here I’m now, doing a lot of accessorizing in my life. Every accessory is like a little dot lying around, waiting for me to embrace it into my circle of life.
It makes perfect sense to join all the spread out dots and make that beautiful swan!
I hope you can join the dots in your mid and see the (beautiful) swan.
Some of the best dots that I got/get to MATCH MY LIFE WITH, on my way from an ugly duckling to the swan:
a) My 5 beautiful (one handsome) sex-dot friends are the best accessories I can wear- anytime, anyplace. They lend joy to my life and are hardwired as precious gems in my life-garland.
b) Ram & R.A.M(Random Access Memory) My Boyfriend Ram and my job which I’m beginning to like, what with all the HARDWARE that I sell.
Got to tell you we sell a lot of accessories at HP to hike up our margins- will tell you about it someday in my blog.
Did you know that Bourjois means ‘everyday’ in French?
True to its name, Bourjois lives with me everyday.
Bourjois blush, Regard Pailllete sparkling kajal (black, blue and green silver sparkle), Effet 3d lip-gloss and pink dust-eye shadow.
d) D.R.E.S.S.ed ( to kill)
For clothes that really fit healthy people- in Chennai, check out Cotton World(UPTO 60% SALE- HURRY), Shopper’s Stop(Chennai’s sexiest kurtis), Globus (for their skirts), Pretty Woman (at LUZ- their salwar khameez materials rock), Megamart (new place, not bad!)and Lifestyle (When you have the money, and the size 4 figure, that is).
Yeah, I loved Delhi! You really get to shop great stuff at rock-bottom prices!
Girls, pack your bags- we’re going there some day!
e) Pubs and partying:
My first Disc experience- Peetu, Dollz, Reks n me danced for the first time on the dance floor. Disco Balls shone brightly on us, with couples having the balls to coochie-coo in public. That’s where we discovered Tequilla shots, Vodka and puckered the gall to drink! Cheers to a ‘HIGH’ Life!
Bike and Barrel (Residency Towers)
My first pubbing experience- the Vodka-orange killer, the Wednesday Lady’s night, the Thunderbolt chicken, the stags on the floor above ogling at all the cleavage below, the smoke filled ambience and the sexy, dirty dancing by your table.
The typical sweaty, claustrophobic, orgasmic drinking/dancing experience!
Yeah, it’s gets as royal as it sounds! Niche partying and classy night outs- Meet a lotta stars right here!
f) Earrings and funky beads:
Can’t miss this- I get my stone studded/elaborate/simple n cute earrings at
· Tank, Mylapore.
· Bessie Koratheez (read gypsies)
· Lifestyle Accessories (atleast here, one doesn’t encounter a sizing problem)
Ready to slipper zoze random arseholes with shoes/slippers from
· Soles (My your soles get a soul)
· Lifestyle slipper section (sizez/styles are fortunately available)
· Alsa Mall (100 buks slippers)
h) Muveez and plays
· Tata sky is one of my favorite accessories- I’m back to watching some innovative Reality programming on T&L, Star World, AXN and the zillionth repeat of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Regulars in my life- Hannah Montana, Tats so raven, Phil of the Future, Cory in the house (Nom am I beginning to seem like I’m filling up my Orkut profile..)
· DVD’s from Kris/ Jeff (2 kewl brutherz) (Learnt from Jeff that Pondy is not just the place to get cheap booze but also cheap DVD’s)
· Evam and their plays keep one good-humored over an otherwise mundane weekend (Oh God was at their blasphemous best)
So much of all this really has made a big impact on my life these last three years.
They’ve shifted gears from the most sought after frills/ accessories to hardcore mainstays in my life. I’m loving every minute of my life, and I’m waiting to explore all those hidden treasures in the road ahead!
Matching my life with all these great magic stones that suddenly pop out of deep waters has been, is and will be a wonderful challenge ahead.
Life should be persistently lived on the feet- like you’re always playing at MATCH POINT. You win sometimes, you win a well-fought-out loss at other times; the point being- if you’re playing a match with the intention of winning, you win either ways!
Match up to the Match point!
Ans to Match the Following:
1. C) 2 I) 3 A) 4 G) 5 H) 6 B) 7 D) 8 E) 9 F)